The Pondmaster air pumps operate on standard 110V electric and come with a 6' power cord. The non-oil lubricated motor is designed to operate efficiently and save energy. For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the unit be enclosed to protect it from the elements. This is an external air pump not to be submerged.
Note: Can Accept 3/4” I.D. Tubing to Extend Distance between Air Pump and Manifold
- Energy-efficient - Easy to use - Quite operation
- 12-Outlet Air Manifold - 3/16" Airline Tubing
- Helps prevent icing-over in outdoor ponds
- Increases the breaddown of fish waste
- High volume with steady air flow - No lubrication necessary
- Single outlet discharge - Air diffuser included
- Tubing (Not Included) - 5/8" I.D.
Click Here for PondMaster Air Pump Manual